Wednesday, March 5, 2008

52 Blessings - Week 7


I know, I am having a real hard time keeping up with my blog. Life is little busy right now. For this week's grateful list I put a picture of some of Abby's valentines that she hand made for her classmates. I am glad that I have such a talented daughter who I will be able to eventually give projects to. Those of you who are unfortunate to be some of my talented and crafty friends know that I come up with ideas and then ask other people to help me fulfill my latest aspirations. Well the rate Abby is going maybe I will not have to ask you guys to help me with projects anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? I have never seen someone make class valentines. They are so cute. She is so talented!

Cindy said...

WOW! I am so impressed! What a talented little thing you are, Abby!! I'd much rather get one of your handmade Valentine's than one of the generic store-bought ones! Wow!!