Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

The rules, as provided by Lindsey:
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
  • Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
  • Leave a comment to let them know.

  1. I don't like to see people chewing gum. I know-I know everyone likes to do it (including me) but I hate to watch people chew.
  2. I don't like people to wash their hands in my kitchen sink - I only like certain germs in my kitchen :)
  3. I don't like to fill out "thank you" card envelopes addressed to myself at showers. If I can take the time to go and get a present and go to your shower you can take two minutes to fill out my thank you card.
  4. I don't like to be behind slow drivers.
  5. I don't like to be disorganized.
  6. I have to eat breakfast or I am REALLY grumpy.
I tag Emily, Amy, Jenny, Liza, Lisa M., & Cindy
In your spare time!!!!

3 comments:

bigskygirl said...

Sure glad I didn't wash my hands at your house; I just spred the germs all over your books! j/k :)

Emma Jo said...

Who knew about the gum thing? that's funny...I did, however, know about the kitchen sink thing.
You are crazy...I suppose birds of a feather do flock together because I really like you.

Cindy Reed said...

Umm...you ARE quirky! :o) But I love your guts! I promise I'll NEVER wash my hands in your sink when I'm at your house the next time! And I for sure won't chew gum.

You tagged me, but I did this on my blog awhile back. So, here's the link --
http://thecoloradoreedclan.blogspot.com/2007/11/im-it.html

Love ya!