Tuesday, October 23, 2007

O.K. It Totally "Sucked" Me In

I am currently lost in the world of vampires and werewolves, thanks to Emily. My sister-in-law Jenny told me about Stephenie Meyer last year and I just have not had time to read it. Emily gave me Twilight for my birthday and I am hooked. I LOVE IT! It is total drivel but it is so entertaining and fun to read. Thanks so much Emily. I had Barnes and Noble mail me the other two books over the weekend because our libraries have long holds on them.

4 comments:

Cindy Reed said...

Oh m goodness -- I borrowed the first book from a friend yesterday, and finished this afternoon! Talk about getting sucked in! I loved it!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest GreatGrancshildren.

Emma Jo said...

Funny you should use that word...sucked...speaking of blood. So, the big question then becomes, who is your favorite--Edward or Jacob?

laurie said...

I like Edward way better!!!!

I got Jenny reading and hooked to these books now!