Sunday, September 21, 2008

Still NO Baby!

Yes, our new addition to our family is refusing to come and join us. I have washed all of his clothes and bedding so he is more than welcome to come and be a part of our family. I started having regular contractions last Thursday but then they stop. I have little non painful ones for an hour or two and then nothing. I do have to admit I am glad he did not come during the concert last Saturday night. By the way, I LOVED the concert. It was so awesome to see and hear that in person. I was so excited. But he was more than welcome to come after the performance was over. Needless to say I have taken long walks every day to help move the process along but that does not seem to help. Maybe he is not coming yet because he knows he does not have a name. Maybe if Mike and I actually decide on a name he will decide to be born.

What do ya think?

Mark David Miller
or
Samuel David Miller

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark David Miller... Even the initials sound better... M.D.M. Hurry up little guy I can't wait to see you!

Cindy Reed said...

Hmm...both names are great. But I think since you already have a Mike in the house, maybe Mark would get a little confusing. Mike - Mark. ?? I like Samuel. That's a cool name! Good luck when that little guy decides to make his appearance! We're excited to find out when he comes and to see pictures! Love ya tons!!

Emma Jo said...

I vote for Samuel! I have to say, Ben and Sam are two of my very favorite classic boy names. Now come on, little boy. Get here already. I don't think your kids could be any more beautiful, really...they are pretty stinkin cute.